- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (softened)
- 1/4 Cup honey or pecan syrup (or mix them to make 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 C coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 C chopped nuts (I like pecans, but walnuts are good with banana, too.)
*Update: Made these again today and added the cinnamon. Added a little extra flavor. I also dropped in about 1/4 cup of chopped carrots for some added crunch.
It's a very forgiving recipe, so play around with it. If you come up with anything interesting, please let me know. I'm thinking of adding a little pineapple in place of the banana to see how that comes out. Have fun!